Alhamdulillah

Saturday 27 June 2015

JUNE 2015 Session

Dear Students,

The June 2015 Session has officially begun. To those in my class (DPB3033 DPM3S3, PB502 DPM5S3, PB201 DTP6S1 DPU6S1, DRB3010) welcome to my class.

I created this platform to ease and to comfort everyone. I uploaded necessary resources you might needed throughout our lecture here, And I also put my latest announcement here as well. Please log on regularly and visit this blog for your reference.

Hopefully the platform created by me here, will benefit all of you.


Warm Hugs,

-PMAB-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teks Opening Moderator Online Webinar "Social Enterpreneurship"

  Bismillahirrahman  Arrahim,  Yang Berusaha,  Ketua Unit Keusahawanan Politeknik Muadzam Shah,  Ketua Jabatan Perdagangan,  Puan Junaida bi...